Details Dietary Supplement. Energy. Natural antioxidants & energizing herbs! Add to bottled water. No added sugar. Low calorie. Delicious honey lemon flavor. Nature's antioxidants EGCG (100 mg) boosts metabolism. Green Tea Energy Fusion is more than just tea. It is a fusion of healthy, all natural and energizing herbs and extracts from around the globe. It is scientifically formulated to support metabolism and to give you the fuel you need to energize your body & refresh your senses. Organic Japanese Green Tea - The health promoting benefits of green tea have been known in Asia for centuries. New scientific reports of its benefits as an antioxidant & metabolism booster are reported almost weekly in the Western press. EGCG -100 mg per serving has been added to this energizing formula to maximize metabolism support. L-Theanine - Green tea is the only major source of this health optimizing amino acid. 50 mg in a single or divided dose throughout the day has been shown to support mental concentration & focus. Organic Yerba Mate - Indigenous to South America, this herb has traditionally been used as a brewed drink for mental & physical fatigue. Organic Guarana Seed Extract - Rich in natural compounds that energize the body Guarana has long been a popular ingredient in beverages in South America. Organic Aloe Vera (100:1 concentrate) - Called the plant of immortality by the ancient Egyptians, Aloe has been shown in some scientific studies to help the liver convert fats into energy. Just rip. Pour. Go! Water's new best friend! Green Tea Energy Fusion is an instantly refreshing, 100% natural energy drink mix that can be conveniently poured, on the go, right into your water bottle. It's perfect for people who want energy from all-natural, good-for-you ingredients. Provides 100 mg of the metabolism booster EGCG (Epigallocatechin gallate/Green Tea Catechin) per serving. EGCG is the most potent of the green tea catechins to increase metabolism. A combination of 90 mg of EGCG and 50 mg of Caffeine 3 times daily have shown metabolism boosting effects in clinical studies. With each season's harvest, the taste of the pure and natural ingredients in Green Tea Energy Fusion may vary slightly. (These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease). Manufactured in the USA. Nutrition Facts Serving Size 6.3 g Servings Per Container 6 Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 23 Calories from Fat 0 Total Fat <1 g < 1% (4) Saturated Fat 0 g 0% (5) Sodium 4 mg < 1% (9) Potassium 26 mg 1% (10) Total Carbohydrate 6 g 2% (11) Dietary Fiber <1 g < 1% (12) Sugars 1 g Protein <1 g Calcium 3 mg < 1% (21) Iron < 1% (22) Energy Blend 990 mg EGCG (Epigallocatechin Gallate) 100 mg Trans Fat 0 g L-Theanine 15 mg SteviaLite (stevia rebaudiana) 460 mg Naturally Occurring Caffeine 65 mg *percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Ingredients: Energy Blend: Organic Japanese Green Tea Extract, Organic Yerba Mate Extract, Japanese Green Tea Select (40% EGCG), Organic Guarana Seed Extract, Organic Aloe Vera Extract (100:1 Concentrate), Organic Honey Crystals. Other Ingredients: Organic Rice Bran Soluble, Natural Flavors (Plant Based) Citric Acid, Silica (Prevents Caking), and Xanthan Gum. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Directions Just add 1 or 2 packets according to taste to 16.9 fl oz of bottled water, shake, and enjoy. For best results take a couple of sips from a water bottle before adding packet.
|Manufacturer||To Go Brands|